Click on an arrow to expand.
- MLC2030 (20s 30s group that is regularly attended) Havdallah in the Sukkah at Cantor Rosner’s house
- Debbie Friedman Yahrzeit Service and Script
- Classical Ensemble Friday Night Live
- Roots Shabbat with Sephardic Music and Guest Speakers, Israeli Rabbi Hanan and Palestinian Noor Awad Scholars in Residence
- Jewgrass Shabbat
- Tu B’Shvat Powerpoint Including Original Artwork for Song Session
- Rabbi Capers Funnye (Cheif Rabbi of the Israelite Board of Rabbis) Scholar In Residence
- Tisha B’Av and Chanting of Megillat Eicha
- Shabbat in the Park
- Cantor and Friends: Shabbat with Cantors and Soloists from Across the Country over Zoom
- Sephardic Shabbat Service
- Letter to congregation at beginning of COVID Stay at Home Order while I was serving as primary clergy while Rabbi was on Sabbatical
- A Covid Inspired Collaboration: Virtual Choir Collaboration with Composer and two choirs over 3000 miles with 3,800 Facebook Views.
- “Talk Jewish With Me” Zoom Programming during COVID
- Monograph with guitar accompaniment arrangements of liturgical music published “The Unlimited Potential of Guitar in Synagogue Music”. Symposium, “Hallel V’Zmirah” at The University of Chicago at through the Kaplan Center.
- “Selective Use of the Guitar as Accompanying Instrument,” Journal of Synagogue Music, September 2015
- Interviewed as expert and did editorial work for Acoustic Guitar Magazine October 2018 Issue, “Is the Acoustic Guitar God’s Favorite Instrument?”
Choir Composition: Hashkiveinu
- Samuel Thomas Musicologist and Oud Instrumentalist, Scholar In Residence Weekend and Shabbat in Collaboration with Sacramento Guitar Society
- Yemenite Shabbat Morning Service and Lunch
- Hazzan Dardashti Persian Scholar in Residence Weekend and Shabbat Services
- Karaite Judaism Scholar in Residence Shawn Lichaa Scholar in Residence